Enrollment Fee - $25.00
The $25.00 enrollment fee is due upon joining CLS.
The fee is to be paid in monthly installments.
(Pay in full options are available upon request)
*Payments will be drafted from your account on the 1st day of each month. CLS is on the move and we thank you for your membership!
As an innovative and highly successful national women’s community service organization, Classy Living Society (CLS) goes beyond the ordinary in its offerings to its members. With the goal in mind to build a strong foundation of members who are inspired to effect change in our communities, CLS strongly believes in offering the very best benefits and incentives to members so that they are fulfilled, engaged and content.
Join CLS and look forward to these amazing and exclusive member benefits:
Classy Connect - our private social media site where members can connect across the country
Free shipping on our SHADE lipstick line (5% off)
The Classy Woman Reads Book Club - a quarterly event to discuss a book chosen from various bestseller lists including Oprah’s Book Club!
CLS Talks - unique video zoom sessions to discuss important topics related to women geared to educate and inspire!
Learning with CLS - classes and forums that offer innovative ways to learn something new, i.e. golfing, a new language, public speaking, and more!
Dine and Discuss - social events at various locations to encourage sisterhood bonding through lively discussion!
Weekend Giveaways - Economical weekend excursions to various U.S. cities to participate in special community service initiatives, create sisterhood bonding and bring awareness to CLS!
CLS Travels - a Classy way to present first-class travel and entertainment to its members and guests!
Unique volunteer efforts/opportunities - innovative and creative ways to give back to the communities that we serve!
Society Saturdays/Get on the Bus and volunteer - a quarterly event; get on the bus with CLS and travel to various locations to volunteer; this is a synchronized effort with all CLS Societies!
First-class social events - CLS hosts glamorous, unique and personalized events that encourage sisterhood bonding; the perfect opportunity to get out and enjoy yourself!
Health and Wellness - let us provide you with the necessary tools and resources to meet your health and wellness goals!
Annual Red Dress Gala - premier annual fundraising event hosted by CLS to benefit, honor and celebrate amazing organizations and people doing great things in the community!
Classy Living Award opportunities - the opportunity to receive awards, highlights and special features to recognize your contribution within the organization!
Classy Talkers - toastmasters
And so much more…
CLS offers a variety of membership tiers and the choice is yours – depending on your desired level of involvement! You possess the freedom to choose a more closely customized membership that’s just right for you! The Oh So Classy level offers additional private exclusive benefits including additional discounts, special events and more!
Classy Living Society Membership Tiers
Class Is In-
- CLS offers memberships to those that are currently enrolled, full time, at a college or university. Must be between the ages of 18-22.
- Free shipping on our SHADE lipstick line (5% off)
- Access to volunteer calendar for volunteer credits
- CLS mentor program
- Option to qualify for a Cap and Gown sponsorship program (value: up to $150)
- Option to qualify for a School Books sponsorship program (value: up to $300) - COMING SOON
- Volunteer credits for reading and essay writing on "Igniting Change" written by CLS Leaders. (available as e-book for $9.99)
- Quarterly newsletter featuring student/ tips/inspiration
- Access to Classy Connect, a private social media site where members can connect across the country
- Discount to annual education summit
- Must be at least a Sophomore at the collegiate level with a 2.5 GPA.
- Prior community service experience.
- *Must complete 30-day onboarding process*
Steppin' Into ClassyIntroductory membership rate
- Receive all of the above CLS Exclusive Member Benefits, Plus:
- Invite to member-only Red Dress Gala ticket
- Option to invite and purchase one guest ticket at the member-only Red Dress Gala
- CLS Wine Club – for the wine lover in you! Monthly gatherings to enjoy tastings and education on various wines!
- Option to join the Class Is In mentor program
- Invitation to monthly Classy workout/nutrition program
- Discount on Advertising in the Classy Chronicles and Vendor rates – gain maximum exposure by securing an ad for your business or event at special rates!
- CLS BizZone perks and events
- Invitation to Dine and Discuss
- Invitation to member-only Classy Hours Events that include, Learning with CLS seminars
- Women in Business – get featured as a woman in business on our weekly online blog email,#CLSontheMove with the potential to reach 200,000+ subscribers!
- Classy Concessionaire – We will cater to our business-owner members by offering our support and unique ways to market their businesses!
- *Must complete 30-day virtual onboarding process*
- 30 day cancellation policy
"What I love about CLS! Who wouldn't want to be apart of an organization with the heart to give back! The selfless acts of kindness, community service, sisterhood bonding, entrepreneurial support, and the flyest founder and CEO! All while having fun!! I'm honored to be apart of this movement!"
"I joined CLS because I love anything that gives back to the community. BUT, this group impressed me by its ability to incorporate such a large group of successful women to come together for various communities. AND, not only does it support the community, it provides a platform for businesses within the group. Sisters encouraging sisters. The world needs more of this. I am so excited for the expansion of this group. CLS is going to takeover!!!"
"I love being able to make a difference in this world. This organization not only gives me the opportunity to do so but it also gives me the opportunity to bond with so many beautiful positive women. "
R Mona Turenne
"I joined right away at my first RDG 2016 (in my head). I really wanted to join that day but was afraid to commit due to other obligations. I didn’t want to join and not be able to fulfill my obligations to the organization. I was sold by the website, the event and the love for one another that I felt in the room at the Gala. I felt this also from women that I met there. After five months watching, talking about it and keeping up with up coming events. I sign up five months later at one of CLS event. I’ve learned a lot and still learning. I’m loving every minute of it. Thanks LaShanda Pitts Founder!!"
"I joined CLS because I had a desire to serve my community and to make a difference all while creating new Sisterhood bonds with like-minded ladies. I was impressed with the diversity of volunteer opportunities that were available and so impressed with the genuine love I have been shown from day one. Love my CLS family."
"I joined CLS to get more involved in the community. CLS gives so many opportunities to make a difference in people's lives whether it is directly or indirectly. I'm working towards a greater good and it's such an amazing and rewarding feeling."
"I was first acquainted with CLS at the 2015 RDG...I was blown away by the genuine welcome, the mutual hearts for service and the spirit of sisterhood that engulfed the room. I joined for these reasons, but more importantly because I’d found an organization that fulfilled my desire to help those that are overlooked, neglected and misunderstood."