Enrollment Fee - $14 (monthly) - REACH (outside of Georgia) *
*$50 admin fee - one-time processing fee to cover the cost of the online onboarding process, branded CLS t-shirt for volunteering.
The fee is to be paid in monthly installments.
(Pay in full options are available upon request)
*Payments will be drafted from your account on the 1st day of each month. CLS is on the move and we thank you for your membership!
REACH MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
When it comes to reaching out…
Classy Living Society’s new REACH membership level is designed to connect and unite members who live outside of the state of Georgia. Our focus has been, and will continue to be, providing a unique sisterhood bonding experience for our members by offering exclusive, one-of-a-kind perks and opportunities that will empower women to produce positive change. As a successful volunteer organization, CLS is committed to impacting communities around the world and transforming lives through dedicated service to those in need. CLS’s REACH level membership is currently being offered in lieu of our “stand-alone” societies, in order to promote a more comprehensive and first-rate experience for our out-of-state members.
If you’d like to join CLS on the volunteer journey and you live outside of Georgia, choosing the REACH membership level is easy! Simply select REACH and read the amazing details about your level. If you want to make a difference…make a lasting impact…give back to those who need a hand up and be part of a unique sisterhood…the REACH membership tier provides the perfect opportunity for you to do so … from wherever you live!
What are the benefits of the REACH Membership?
- Classy Connect - your very own private social media site where all members virtually connect
- Bi-annual CLS “All IN” Virtual Affair/Reunion/Festivities - Twice a year, ALL Classy Living Society members will be invited to join us for an afternoon of virtual fun and celebration. Come on In!
- Virtual volunteer opportunities - creative and innovative ways to volunteer without leaving your home!
- Quarterly Virtual REACH Mixer - one of the CLS Founding Sisters will host a Zoom quarterly virtual mixer for all of our REACH members that you won’t want to miss!
- Quarterly Virtual CLS Book Club and Wine Club - quarterly get-togethers featuring experienced Sommeliers as special guests and fabulous featured Wine Club selections of the month plus lively discussions on the current book club selection.
- Get ready for laughter, girl talk and storytelling, soothing a broken heart, cheering each other on, kicking back after a week of work or celebrating our inner Superwoman - a glass of wine and your CLS sisters are always a winning combination. Our Book Club always donates to a local non-profit organization.
- CLS Talks - unique video sessions with the focus to educate and inspire as we discuss important topics related to women with experts in various fields of interest!
- Virtual Toastmasters Chapter (Classy Talkers) - Do you want to become a confident public speaker and strong leader? If so, Toastmasters is the place for you and CLS has its own chapter - the Classy Talkers! Let us help you to develop both leadership and communication skills.
- Women in Business (Classy Concessionaires) - CLS strives to promote and empower its members’ businesses on a broad scale - locally, nationally and globally! With today’s technology and social media, there’s no limit to the REACH your business can experience. CLS is dedicated to supporting and developing the growth of member businesses through networking, promotion, and patronage.
- Quarterly Dine and Discuss - CLS sisters love to dine together, discuss relevant topics, share information, and have FUN! Dine & Discuss is the perfect forum for doing just that. Dine and Discuss is held on the second Saturday of every other month!
- Weekend Give-Away Project - (Give-Away = go “away” to “give” back) Give-Aways are economical weekend excursions to various U.S. cities to participate in special community service initiatives, create sisterhood bonding and bring awareness to CLS!
- CLS Travels - Presented once a year, this is the Classy way CLS presents first-class travel and entertainment to members and their guests!
- Quarterly Society Saturdays/Unique volunteer efforts/opportunities - Get on the Bus and Volunteer at various unique locations. Meet up to board a private motorcoach with your CLS sisters to travel to various volunteer events throughout the day on a designated Saturday! A great way to volunteer and meet/rub elbows with local CLS members!
- Individual In-Person Volunteer Efforts - providing twice monthly unique opportunities to serve our communities.
- CLS Tour Events -Open to the public! Classy Living Society invites you to join us in select U.S. cities as we travel the country focused on our mission to ignite change and positively impact communities nationwide. These tours are CLS’ way of highlighting women who’ve been featured in our trendy online magazine, the Chronicles Too! CLS honors and celebrates women who are pioneers in their fields, who have succeeded in the face of adversity and who have defied the odds while using past failures to propel them to incredible successes. The phenomenal women CLS salutes are bold, fierce, passionate, strong, and exemplify leadership and integrity.
- Health and Wellness - As part of our CLS Talks series, CLS strives to reinforce the importance of a healthy lifestyle. We believe in plans that will promote strong bodies & foster amazing minds. CLS provides healthy recipes and physical fitness support to help you meet your fitness goals.
- Annual Red Dress Gala - The Red Dress Gala is an annual fundraising event hosted by Classy Living Society to benefit charities within the community. The Gala also serves to honor and applaud the extraordinary work of organizations we are passionate about, and to introduce CLS as the premier women’s volunteer organization with a sincere and deep-rooted enthusiasm for philanthropic efforts. Celebrating the Cause is a mantra which is often expressed among those who are familiar with CLS and our relentless enthusiasm for inspiring, socializing, mobilizing and encouraging like-minded women on their quest to help change the world!
- Classy Award Opportunities - The purpose of the Classy Award is to recognize a member who has provided exemplary service to the Classy Living Society and enhanced its mission and goals. Members who go over and beyond the call of duty are entered into a quarterly drawing to win great prizes!
- The Wellness Gift Program - In the quarterly Wellness Gift Program, eligible members can win one or more of the following gifts: a virtual workout, a relaxing/therapeutic massage, a healthy cookbook, introductory nutrition sessions, a wellness session, a wellness planner and more! Many of the services offered in the Program are courtesy of our CLS concessionaires. The winning member is eligible to win if they: (1) bring in the most member referrals during the quarter; or (2) achieve the most virtual community service hours during the quarter.
Reach Membership Tier
- $14 (monthly) – REACH (outside of Georgia)
- *$50 admin fee – one time processing fee to cover the cost of the online onboarding process, branded CLS t-shirt for volunteering.
- A portion of the admin fee will go towards supporting young women on their collegiate journey. We are aware and understand that formal education is only one stepping stone towards establishing professional success and meeting career goals, and is certainly not the only manner in which one may be successful in business. However, we also understand that sisterhood cultivated in a collegiate environment is equally pivotal to shaping future leaders. Helping young, aspiring women of color reach beyond themselves and grow into successful, and philanthropic women is a cause we are passionate about. With your support, an education-focused nonprofit will receive a donation in your name. Your giving begins today!
“What I love about CLS! Who wouldn’t want to be apart of an organization with the heart to give back! The selfless acts of kindness, community service, sisterhood bonding, entrepreneurial support, and the
“I joined CLS because I love anything that gives back to the community. BUT, this group impressed me
“I love being able to make a difference in this world. This organization not only gives me the opportunity to do so but it also gives me the opportunity to bond with so many beautiful positive women. “
R Mona Turenne
“I joined right away at my first RDG 2016 (in my head). I really wanted to join that day but was afraid to commit due to other obligations. I didn’t want to join and not be able to fulfill my obligations to the organization. I was sold by the website, the event and the love for one another that I felt in the room at the Gala. I felt this also from women that I met there. After five months watching, talking about it and keeping up with up coming events. I sign up five months later at one of CLS event. I’ve learned a lot and still learning. I’m loving every minute of it. Thanks LaShanda Pitts Founder!!”
“I joined CLS because I had a desire to serve my community and to make a difference all while creating new Sisterhood bonds with like-minded ladies. I was impressed with the diversity of volunteer opportunities that were available and so impressed with the genuine love I have been shown from day one. Love my CLS family.”
“I joined CLS to get more involved in the community. CLS gives so many opportunities to make a difference in people’s lives whether it is directly or indirectly. I’m working towards a greater good and it’s such an amazing and rewarding feeling.”
“I was first acquainted with CLS at the 2015 RDG…I was blown away by the genuine welcome, the mutual hearts for service and the spirit of sisterhood that engulfed the room. I joined for these reasons, but more importantly because I’d found an organization that fulfilled my desire to help those that are overlooked, neglected and misunderstood.”