Just as in years past, tickets for Classy Living Society’s 5th Annual Red Dress Gala are sold out!
At this year’s gala, Classy Living Society will celebrate its Fifth Anniversary and focus on the importance of sisterhood and women’s health. The Sisterhood Gala is being presented in partnership with Legacy for Change, CLS’ own 501(c)3 organization, which will benefit young girls, ages 9 to 14 .
When: November 11, 2018 – 12:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Where: The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
Highlights of the Gala include:
- Gala table seating featuring lavish decor in an upscale ballroom
- A scrumptious full brunch buffet
- Unforgettable performances by Atlanta’s hottest band, GRITZ & JELLY BUTTER, R&B artist REGINA TROUPE and vocalist/violinist ANGELINA SHERIE
- Hilarious comedy segment by COMEDIAN LADY Q
- Award presentations
- Special television guests and other surprises
- Appearance by THE MATCHMAKING DUO, who have been featured in major magazines and television shows such as Essence Magazine and “The Steve Harvey Show”
- An opportunity to network and promote your business
- Medical professionals and information booths providing important information on women’s health and other issues
- Fashion showcase booths
- An afternoon of love, hugs, laughter and SISTERHOOD!
Stay tuned for more information about special guests and other great announcements about this magical event!
Subscribe To "CLS on the Move"
Stay in touch with the Classy Events and Happenings in CLS.