Classy Connect APP is available for download in Google Store and Apple Store
We’ve Got You Covered
Mobile & App
Need a “How to” video created? Let us know what difficulties you are experiencing and we will create a video tutorial. Please use the form at the bottom of the page to request a video.
Don’t be shy – we are here for you!
Common problems and solutions
Please note: Google Chrome browser works best with Classy Connect. The website has been optimized for Chrome and is the safest browser to use for internet browsing. You should always keep your browser updated with the latest version.
Click here to download GOOGLE CHROME
If the app is behaving unresponsive or crashes you should clear the APP cache.
Most of us use our mobile phones to the extreme and install 100+ applications which often times can hinder our Apps from running smoothly.
1. Review APPs on your phone and delete all those you really don’t need or use. (FYI, you don’t have to install Classy Connect APP to use it – you can use your desktop computer or mobile phone browser to log in to Classy Connect)
2. Clear APP cache
ANDROID: Go to settings > APP and find CLS Classy Connect. Tap on it to go to settings and click “Clear cache”. If this doesn’t work try deleting the APP and download it again from Google Store.
You should check your permissions to see if you have granted access to the APP.
– open the main Settings
– Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
– find CLS Classy Connect APP
– Tap Permissions and check that all the permissions are on.
– open the Settings app
– scroll down to the list of apps at the very bottom
– Tap CLS Classy Connect and you’ll see the permissions.
– Enable all permissions.
Known problems and issues
iPhone users have reported errors with photo upload and camera usage in the app. We are working with Apple to fix this issue. If you too have this problem please input your details here and we will let you know as soon as this error is fixed.