The mission of Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities is to nurture the health and well-being of children and families. Since 1979 our Atlanta Ronald McDonald Houses have served more than 48,000 families with ill and injured children receiving medical care nearby. Our Houses are built on the simple idea that nothing else should matter when a family is focused on the health of their child – not where they can afford to stay, where they will get their next meal or where they will lay their head at night to rest.
795 Gatewood Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
404.315.1133 | Fax: 404.315.7873
Be a part of the “Bakers Club” at Ronald McDonald House. On Friday April 20th, bake a sweet or savory treat for the families at the Gatewood House. All treats must be baked on site. Team will have access to the Gatewood House kitchen and utensils. (10am-12)
Baker’s Club or Casserole Club:
– All Volunteers (over the age of 18) must bring their driver’s license or passport to check into Lobby Guard.
– 10am-12pm or 2-4pm time commitment
– You can have a maximum of 12 volunteers.
– Volunteers must be 9 years and older.
– Our kitchen is stocked with cookware, utensils, griddles, baking sheets, 4 ovens and 4 stove ranges, etc.
– Please prepare and cook all food in our House kitchen unless purchased in a commercial kitchen such as a restaurant, catering service, or cafeteria.
– Your group is responsible for baking and cleaning up.
– Baker’s Club: Volunteers are responsible for bringing in the necessary ingredients to prepare their sweet treats or savory snacks. Just 2-3 batches of something would be wonderful. If you have a special dessert you would like to make or if you want to go classic with trail mix, cookies or brownies, our families will enjoy it all.
– Casserole Club: Volunteers are responsible for bringing in the necessary ingredients to prepare their planned casseroles (including disposable 9”x13” oven safe pans). Please fully cook your casserole while you are here. Cover the casserole with tin foil and label with what it is and if there are specific heating instructions (ex: Chicken broccoli casserole heat 350 for 1hr)