Polka Dots and Tennis Shoes – Get on the Bus Day to trip to Savannah, GA
Our Precautionary Measures Plan Related to Covid-19
While sponsoring fun events, sisterhood bonding and giving back are among the best things that CLS enjoys providing for its members and guests, your safety, health and well-being is a priority. Therefore, we are committed to doing what is necessary to prevent the spread of Covid-19 during our events.
For the Get On the Bus trip to Savannah, we will:
- Limit the number of event participants in order to maintain safe distances;
- Ensure that all bus seats and surfaces will be wiped down, sanitized and disinfected before participants board;
- Perform temperature and wellness checks before participants board;
- Require each participant to sign a health waiver.
We request that you:
Perform a health self-check prior to arrival and if you are feeling ill, please stay home;
Follow personal safety measures such as:
- Hand washing/sanitizing;
- Maintaining safe distance/avoid close contact with others;
- Wearing gloves, a mask or other face covering, if desired;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover sneezes and coughs with a tissue or sleeve
We want you to have fun…but we also want you to be safe!